Over the past few years, I have had the opportunity to profile a number of nonprofits who are making a difference in their communities, whether by providing much-needed food or carrying for abandonded animals. What each of these organizations have in common are volunteers willing to invest time into making a difference and donars willing to fund their efforts.
Here is a sampling of some of my nonprofit profiles.
- Adopt-A-Pet: Still Finding Homes After All These Years
- Where Else Will They Turn: Kitten Rescue of Mason County
- Going Beyond Nonperishables at Seattle’s Rainier Valley Food Bank
- Purple Heart Rescue – and its Three R Mission
- The Lewis County Animal Shelter: Operating on Dedication and Donation